At The Door Handle Company we offer you 30 days to return any item from the date you receive your order, subject to the following conditions:
The items are undamaged, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
We ask that you follow these steps before returning your items:-
- Inform us of your intention to return any items using the contact us page. This can be found at the bottom of any of the pages on our Web site.
- Upon receipt of this information, customer services will send you a returns form, this must be completed in full and enclosed within the package for return.
- Ensure that all goods are returned undamaged and in the original packaging.
- We recommend that you return your item using a signed for service that provides you with proof of delivery to us. We will not be held responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
Please ensure you provide the following details:
Order Ref no. (DHC)
Reason for return.
Please note: Carriage costs are not refundable and return carriage is payable by the customer.
We will credit your payment card within 30 days of receipt of the returned item. A credit note will also be sent via email.
In the unlikely event that products are supplied faulty, have been damaged
in transit or incorrectly delivered please email firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring
you provide the following details:
Where possible we also ask that you attach an image showing the fault/damage to the product you have received. In many cases this saves both time and money as replacements can often be sent without the need to return them to us first.
Once this is done and if it is decided that the faulty/damaged goods are required to be returned, customer services will send a returns form via email. Upon receipt please follow these steps:
- Enclose the fully completed returns form within the package for return.
- Ensure that all goods are returned in original packaging.
- Packages should be sent via Royal Mail 'Signed for, second class stamps' service. If the cost for this service will exceed £10, please contact customer services again and we will make alternative arrangements for you. Refund of return postage costs may not be issued if these terms are not complied with.
- Replacements will be sent upon receipt and evaluation of faulty/damaged goods.
- If a refund is applicable we will credit your payment card within 30 days of receipt of the returned item. A credit note will also be sent via email.
Unwanted items under the distance selling regulations:
You have the right to cancel your order, from the moment it is placed, up to and within 7 working days from the day after receiving your goods.
Confirmation of your cancellation should be sent by email, letter or fax within the same time frame.
Items can be returned to us for a full refund or exchange subject to the following conditions:
All items must be in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Carriage charges are not refundable.