At Door Handle Company we offer you 30 days to return any item from the date you receive your order, subject to the following conditions:
The items are undamaged, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
We ask that you follow these steps before returning your items:-
- Inform us of your intention to return any items using the contact us page. This can be found at the bottom of any of the pages on our Web site.
- Upon receipt of this information, customer services will send you a returns form, this must be completed in full and enclosed within the package for return.
- Ensure that all goods are returned undamaged and in the original packaging.
- We recommend that you return your item using a signed for service that provides you with proof of delivery to us. We will not be held responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
Please ensure you provide the following details:
Order Ref no. (DHC)
Reason for return.
Please note: Carriage costs are not refundable and return carriage is payable by the customer.
We will endeavour to credit your payment card within 14 days of receipt of the returned item(s). A credit note will also be sent via email.
In the unlikely event that products are supplied faulty, have been damaged in transit or incorrectly delivered please email firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you provide the following details:
- Please ensure you check your goods to ensure you are happy with them within 48 hours of receipt.
- Please notify us either by phone 01254 670087 or email email@example.com to receive returns details from our office.
- Where possible we also ask that you attach an image showing the fault/damage to the product you have received. In many cases this saves both time and money as replacements can often be sent without the need to return them to us first.